You can choose three cities at the time of filling application form online.
- The list includes 30 cities. ERA will endeavour to allocate the city of any one of your choices
- However, ERA reserves the right to decide the cities for conducting ‘Uni-GAUGE PGMD 2015’
- Any changes to the stated policy and decision will be communicated on the website (www.erafoundationindia.org)
- Each city can have one or more centres. The allocation of centres is done through a computer assisted randomization / optimization process
- The allocated centre will be communicated on the online test admission ticket (online TAT)