How to apply:
- To register for Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2015, please refer to ‘How to Apply Instructions’ doc. This has a registration form along with suitable instructions
- On Registration the applicant will be provided with Login ID and Password. The application process requires the candidate to complete the prescribed application form and submit it along with relevant documents and prescribed fees
- ERA website (www.erafoundationindia.org) has suitable forms, a facility to upload and download documents, and to pay fees. It will also have suitable instructions. Please read carefully and follow the instructions for completing application process
- Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under the Applicant’s login on ERA website from 29th June 2015 till 04th July 2015
- Download and obtain printout of the Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT) for taking the scheduled test to be held on 04/07/2015
- Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT) is a mandatory document. Candidates will not be allowed to take the ‘Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2015’ without this document
- Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT) gives the details of test centre assigned to the candidate. There is no provision for any request to change the test centre
- Please note that Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT) will NOT be dispatched in any other form to the candidates under any circumstances. After the Entrance test commences, the provision for printing Online Test Admission Ticket will be disabled. Hence the candidates must preserve the Online TAT until the admission process is complete
Timings and other Details – Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2015
- The test will begin on 04/07/2015 at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM
- The Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2015 Entrance Examination consists of single paper of 3 Hours durations that contains 85 Questions carrying maximum of 100 marks
- The test comprises of three sections namely:
Section A – General Aptitude (Verbal and Numerical) – 20 questions of 1 mark each
Section B – Basic Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computing) – 30 questions of 1 mark each
Section C – Stream specific question – 20 questions of 1 mark each and 15 questions of 2 mark each.
(Section A & B are common for all the streams)
- Entrance Test will be conducted in the following eight streams:
A. Civil Engineering stream (CE 1)
B. Computer Science & Information Technology (CS 2)
C. Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EE 3)
D. Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC 4)
E. Mechanical Engineering (ME 5)
F. Industrial Production Engineering (IP 6)
G. Bio-Technology (BT 7)
H. Chemical Engineering (CH 8)
Details of Streams and respective branches of qualifying degree (B E/ B Tech) is detailed in Appendix – II of Information Brochure
- This is an online test – i.e. computer based test
- There will be no negative marks for wrong answer
- If there is a tie in the score, participating Member Universities will adopt methods to break tie to determine the inter-se merit as part of their admission process.
Fee structure for Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2015:
The Fee for Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2015 Exam is Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only.
This fee is non-refundable.