Eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Technology/Engineering (ME and M.Tech) programmes:
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for M.E. / M.Tech is B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government
- For M Tech CSE, Integrated MSc and MCA are also eligible. Eligible candidates of other courses are requested to refer to University website for eligibility criteria.
- For M.Tech Bio-Technology – MSc in Physics, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Computer science, MSc in Instrumentation, B Pharm, MSc in Bio Chemistry, MSc in Micro Biology, MSc in Bio Physics, MSc in Bio Technology, MSc in Genetics, MSc in Agriculture, Masters in Veterinary Science, MSc in Software Engg ( 5 Year Integrated Course) are also eligible.The candidates are requested to refer to the Participating University websites for eligibility criteria.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates) in the qualifying degree examination. However, the candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria from Participating Universities website since some of the universities may prescribe higher percentage of marks obtained.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year for the prescribed qualifying degree and expecting the percentage of marks as above are also eligible to apply
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Additional criteria including number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities / institutions on their respective websites
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities / Institutions, as required at the time of admission.
Note: Candidates are requested to familiarise themselves with the eligibility criteria by visiting the websites of the participating universities/ institutions.
The following candidates are not eligible for participating in Uni-GAUGE PGTech 2015 and hence need not apply:
- Candidates who were caught attempting to impersonate or found following / adopting any of the malpractices earlier including entertaining the touts and agents.